High-Quality Cat Boarding in East Tucson
Planning a vacation takes a lot of time and energy. You have to make a lot of decisions such as how you’ll get there, where you’ll stay and what you’ll do. You also need to find someone reliable to care for your cat while you’re gone. That can be the most challenging part of the vacation planning process; your cat is a treasured family member, so you don’t want to leave them with just anyone.
At Spanish Trail Pet Clinic, we want to help you make your vacation plans. We may not be able to find the best vacation destination, but we do offer high-quality cat boarding in East Tucson. We can give your cat the safe, comfortable, and relaxing home away from home that they need.
What to Expect from Our Cat Boarding in East Tucson
We’re animal lovers, too, so we’ll make sure your cat is as comfortable as possible during their stay with us. Here’s what you can expect from our cat boarding services:
- Top-notch boarding facilities that are clean, comfortable, and temperature controlled
- Kitty condos with views into our animal hospital to keep guests entertained
- Separate living and bathroom spaces
- Plenty of love, attention, and play time from staff members
- Food, bedding, and bowls provided (though you can bring your own if preferred)
- Regular check-ins outside of regular business hours on nights and weekends
- Administration of medication, if needed
Requirements for Cat Boarding in East Tucson
Our cat boarding in East Tucson is available to all of our feline patients. For the safety of our boarders, we require that cats be current on their vaccinations prior to boarding. If you’d like to learn more about our cat boarding services or if you’d like to make an appointment, please feel free to contact us by phone or e-mail.