New Veterinary Clients
Welcome to Spanish Trail Pet Clinic, where you and your pet are treated like family! We are excited to meet you and provide excellent service to you and your companion. When you are new to our practice, there are just a few things we need from you in order to get started!
Getting Started at Spanish Trail Pet Clinic
- Contact our team to schedule your pet’s first appointment with our veterinarians.
- We will need your pet’s veterinary records from their former veterinarian before their first visit. If you are uncomfortable calling your previous care provider, please give us their contact information and we can reach out to them for the records.
- Bring in your pet’s food bag or the correct name of their diet so we can add this to their records.
- We will need to take a fecal sample to check for parasites, so please bring in a fresh sample if you are able. If not, we can still perform a parasite check without one.
- Before your visit, please complete our New Client Form and Financial Policy Form so we can have your information in our system.